• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Ridge tailed monitor

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oOLaurenOo

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Varanus acanthurus

Common Name
Ridge tailed Monitor/Spiny tailed monitor

Size
Approximately 60cms

Quantity Available

Bred By
Unknown

General Description
Very placid male for sale. Easy to handle never bitten. Will happily just cruse around on your lap or the lounge. Would suit someone wanting there first monitor or will also be good for breeding. Very nice colours and patterns. He has been witnessed locked with my female, unfortunately so has my other 'female' so one of them has to go. He has no toes on his front feet, happened before I got him. It has never slowed him down or affected him in anyway.

Gresford NSW but can meet in Maitland or Newcastle on certain days around work.

Willing to Freight?
Maybe, but local buyer is preferred

Contact Details
Pm here or my mobile is 0488230808. If I miss your call send me a txt and I'll call you back.

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

IMG_2672.jpgIMG_2664.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry not looking for swaps guys, unless you have a female ackie you want to trade.

- - - Updated - - -

Also got this guy, he is a bit smaller but still large enough to breed and has been locked with my female. He is a lot redder normally, currently in shed. He is also easy to handle, very placid. Has all his fingers and toes. Tail tip is also undamaged. $350.
IMG_2676.jpg

Bump, still got the second guy. Need him moved on, not enough space now I know he is a boy. reasonable offers will be considered.

- - - Updated - - -

Sold and gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back