Not so sneaky.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that is very cute! So tiny :) how old is he?

Can we tag people on here? Princessparrot should have a look. I think it takes out Lego house idea to the next level. Gaming accessories! Haha.

Very lovely looking colours too. Is it a bredli? (I'm still learning snake types, please don't laugh at me if it's not lol.)

She's beautiful! What's she like? Aside from a gaming enthusiast :D

gaming accessories gives me an idea, if your game crazy you could strip an old controller for hatchies or console for adult pythons and use them as hides, just cut a hole at the front. lol would be fun to see.

I was thinking the same thing - but also with the shell of a PS1 maybe strengthened and altered to have the lid stay up.

:facepalm:Ow god, what have I started!
(FWI - I want royalties if someone takes this idea further!!)

Haha will have to pay royalties to Snowman as well for initially suggesting Lego. I have an awesome sketch atm (away atm, pink concert) to put into action when I get back :D

:facepalm:Ow god, what have I started!
(FWI - I want royalties if someone takes this idea further!!)

lol, it would take reptile accessories to a new level. gaming accessories, lego hides and bowls. what else can we come up with.
i'm bored as you's probably can tell.

Haha will have to pay royalties to Snowman as well for initially suggesting Lego. I have an awesome sketch atm (away atm, pink concert) to put into action when I get back :D
hehe, I made up a plan to make a whole enclosure from lego! don't know if it will ever actually happen or not:lol:

lol, it would take reptile accessories to a new level. gaming accessories, lego hides and bowls. what else can we come up with. i'm bored as you's probably can tell.
Your WHAT !!!!!!!!! how could you possably be bored with the collection of Reps you have, it would take most mere mortals 3 days to do what you do in 1 day with all the husbandry for your menagerie lol :) ....................................Ron

I'm visiting my parents next month and bringing back my old Lego to start construction :) in the meantime my old ps1 and ps2 will get make overs. My vision: game graveyard.

Your WHAT !!!!!!!!! how could you possably be bored with the collection of Reps you have, it would take most mere mortals 3 days to do what you do in 1 day with all the husbandry for your menagerie lol :) ....................................Ron

lol, if you have a scedual and pre make food for all dragons and lizards its actually easy. i also make time to make hides and bowls out of clay and expanda foam i paint and seal them as well.

plus i breed my own meal worms, worms, crickets, woodies and snails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back