A quick update.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imported_Varanus

A few recent shots of Sonny the female Lacie. Despite her voracious appetite, she's really not putting on as much size as my other females have. Two years old and just under the metre mark.

Attachments

• Sonny Dec 2013 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    Sonny Dec 2013 001 [1600x1200].jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 130
  • Sonny Dec 2013 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    Sonny Dec 2013 003 [1600x1200].jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 111
A few recent shots of Sonny the female Lacie. Despite her voracious appetite, she's really not putting on as much size as my other females have. Two years old and just under the metre mark.
How she handle?.... Her eyes in second pic tell a story of look but don't touch :)

How she handle?.... Her eyes in second pic tell a story of look but don't touch :)

Exactly!... she doesn't handle, apart from a bit of climb on/ climb off when she feels like it, but that's fine with me:). I let her out to explore the room she's in, but she always goes back of her own accord and lets you know when she wants out again by banging on the glass doors of her enclosure.

Exactly!... she doesn't handle, apart from a bit of climb on/ climb off when she feels like it, but that's fine with me:). I let her out to explore the room she's in, but she always goes back of her own accord and lets you know when she wants out again by banging on the glass doors of her enclosure.
Sorted geeza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back