Echidna @ You Yangs.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked those little guys... Porcupines and hedgehogs too.... I just realised I may be a little weird lol.

Yeah he was very cute, whenever the camera clicked he tucked his head in and came out half a minute later

had to 'rescue' one of these a few years back he was kind of stuck between a busy road and a busy 'pet friendly' caravan park

fingers and hands werent looking the best by the time i got him into something to transport to the RSPCA who checked him/her over and then handed to the local wildlife people who took him right away from populated area's and released back into the wild

was cute to get up close and personal and this woman and her son were nearby and they got up close and personal with him before we took him away

One of the best places to see Echidnas at the You Yangs is looking in the concrete pipes that run under the roads, there's a pipe just before the Turntable that I look in every time, and will often (not always) see an Echidna hiding in there. If you're looking for herps there's usually a Jacky Dragon or two hanging around Big Rock.

One of the best places to see Echidnas at the You Yangs is looking in the concrete pipes that run under the roads, there's a pipe just before the Turntable that I look in every time, and will often (not always) see an Echidna hiding in there. If you're looking for herps there's usually a Jacky Dragon or two hanging around Big Rock.

Oh really, the walks we did was turntable and big rock! we found him around a pond on the walk from big rock to the main front carpark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back