Python transport

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bredli1956

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi I need someone to take a 2 metre 5yr bredli transported QLD to NSW any one that can do it or may be able to do it please text 404649143 or post on the thread all replays will be much appreciated

hey mate where are u located in qld, and where to in NSW? might be able to do it in march maybe, not sure.

alright, where in nsw and where are the snakes in qld, just wondering cause family going down there (NSW) and maybe they might be on our route

alright, where in nsw and where are the snakes in qld, just wondering cause family going down there (NSW) and maybe they might be on our route
Holgate nsw central coast (in between Newcastle and sydeny) and Coomera qld

Replacing your snake will be more expensive when someone takes it. A very silly idea I think, there are honest people around but how well do you think you can pick them between those who will just make themselves sound nice and then you'll never see your snake?

Look into getting a courier, if you expect someone to do it for free, bye bye bredli.

Maybe look at getting the snake freight from Brisbane airport to Sydney, it will be cheaper between major airports and shouldn't cost much more then $100 that way.

Try dogmovers as well. I recently got some animals frieghted through them and found them really good and not all that expensive.

I wouldn't trust someone I don't know to keep them safe during transport and deliver them to me. I've always found AaE to be fairly cheap compared to the sentimental and monetary value of my few.

I will look at air again but the only one that gave us a quote was for 180 is we drive and pick up from airports

You need somebody experienced with moving reptiles by road

example
Park a car in the sun for 30 minutes while you get a cup of tea and one dead snake
If python is not pretty well bagged and packed whiplash injuries can result

$180. Wow that is expensive. Was that though AaE (now Qantas freight)? They are normally much cheaper than that.

Otherwise try dogmovers.

I dont know as the person who we bought it from said that the only quote they could get was 180 but aae have not yet responded so I think it will be cheaper

Ask for the dimensions of the box. I've found it is much easier to phone qantas freight (AaE) and get a quote straight away. I wouldn't bother with emailing them.

Hi just to show we are serous we are offering $150 for pick up and drop off in central coast or Newcastle just text or post

- - - Updated - - -

Bredli1956 i had a snake transported near Beerwah QLD from breeders front door onto the front seat of the truck arrived at my door the next day....$220....:D
Was this a once off or is it worth contacting this mob and if so can you give me their contacts

You could buy a bredli locally and save on permits transport and hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back