Give me something to look at

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

insitu

Reaction score
come on guys give me something to look at on my break, throw some pics up of something, anything, except your cat!

heres a few from my lazy day cleaning

baritji .jpg

perentie head.jpg

darwins.jpg

django.jpg

primord.jpg

colletts1.jpg

Titan.jpg

Was a wires Call out eastern brown keep popping it head out from under the cuboard poor lady had no idea why it would not come out, and thats what i found.

Nothing overly exciting but pictures none the less

agezu6e7.jpg
esupy5ub.jpg
5yvy6asu.jpg

Louis doing cool stuff this afternoon and Kingston is doing what she does best, basking under her heat light.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with them, their nice looking carpets

Thankyou, I'd share some nicer pictures of them but they happen to all be on my old phone which is I about a thousand pieces :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you like your Mulgas...this from Renmark SA.

Attachments

• Renmark King Brown (Mulga) male 24.04 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    Renmark King Brown (Mulga) male 24.04 002 [1600x1200].jpg
    65 KB · Views: 64
  • Renmark King Brown (Mulga) male 24.04 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    Renmark King Brown (Mulga) male 24.04 004 [1600x1200].jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 59
  • Renmark King Brown (Mulga) male 24.04 011 [1600x1200].jpg
    Renmark King Brown (Mulga) male 24.04 011 [1600x1200].jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 61
I'll go again then

jungle.jpg

red stripe .jpg

whites .jpg

file.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I know you like your Mulgas...this from Renmark SA.

Richard their like little St George mulgas, I thought you were cutting back on elapids

Last edited:
I lost almost all my old photos dating back to 1999 so was SO STOKED yesterday to find a few pics of the first snake I ever had - my beloved beautiful unjustly named Lucifer (later renamed Lucky Lucifer) the ball python. I loved her so so much, she was such a gentle soul and a great ambassador for anti-herpers... it sucks not being able to take your pets with you when you move :(

photo 1.JPGphoto 4.JPGphoto 2.JPG

And then there was Dolla Bill, a red eared slider that someone must have dumped in a pond near my house... my friend picked him up and somehow discovered he had a real liking for paper bills. Loved to chew on them. Real gangsta.

photo 3.JPG
This was all in Japan btw...

And I've posted these before but these are my current babies :) Eden, Cake, Moon and Sky. As sad as I am to have left my pets behind... I feel so blessed to be able to interact with all the amazing Australian fauna! Truly an experience that just can't be matched elsewhere.
photo 2.jpgphoto 4.jpglunamoon.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back