Feeding mashed up fruit to small skinks?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
I'll recently been given some small skinks by a friend, I'm pretty sure they're garden or whites skinks and was curious to know if I can feed them soft mashed up fruit other then small crickets and other small bugs I find around my house. :)

Read somewhere that eastern water skinks eat berries, but our two won't even look at them.

Could I mash up some banana really well in the morning and leave it in their enclosure and see if they'll have go with it? I just don't known if they can eat mashed up fruits.

Thanx @pinefamily wasn't to sure if it would harm them but a big thanx for the really quick reply, well I'll find out tomorrow morning I suppose :)

Last edited:
Give them some of the whiskers canned jelly meat as another option if you would like.

Thanx [MENTION=38004]Blinky[/MENTION] I'll give that a go as well if they don't like the fruit :)

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the skinks hate bannana and strawberries, I bought some small crickets yesterday and feed them a few hours ago and they go nuts for crickets. I've also set them up in a nice glass terrerium and they love it, is it strange they like to climb? :) I'll get some pictures of them and their enclosure soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back