PLEASE HELP....LIZARD DROWNED

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ackie

Reaction score
hey ppl....a member off aps (matt) has just found his sounthern forest dragon drowned. She was moving a while ago but he isnt sure if she is alive now. PLEASE HELP. Wat should he do?!?!?!

Get her under some heat and watch her. They have this ability to come back to life all of a sudden. I'm serious.

Hey whatever you do dont throw it out! I have two young angles and just yesterday one of them froze up and acted dead for about 10 minutes then suddenly jumped to life. Scared me senseless though I'd been told they do it before.

Oh yeah and my name also is Matt so thats double dejavu.

Yep sounds the same, mine just twitched a leg or occasionally you could see breathing movement if you watch closely, sounds very simillar ackie so tell Matt not to panic yet.

he sed that her front legs are stiff, bak legs are floppy and so is her tail, and if he opens her mouth he tounge pokes out.
If u have msn can u please add matt [email protected]

thats true simon they can sulk for days, it is good to have a bowl of water in with your dragons but of suitable size and easy access out. just leave your dragon in a warm place not directly under a light, a hot water bottle raped in a towl is great and then just leave him, the more you handle him the less likely to snap out of the sulks, let me know how you get on.

Sometimes they do it so completely, you can't even see them breathing, especially if they are cold.

saw a jacky in a shop that had it's skelton showing wonder if they were going with the smelling rule??

but waiting for the smell is probably going to be the best option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back