QLD VS NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke

Reaction score
The 1st test is coming up soon
I think its time to place some bets!!

QLD - 36
NSW - 12 (dam trouble makers :wink: )

yep sure do and QLD is goin to kick ass !!!!!!!!!!!!

:p In the words of a wise man"tell him hes dreamin",the blues all the way down with the morons. :p

blues 22

qld 8

cheers popp

yeh qld is going to kick ass, because firstly they didn't pick the right team and secondly there being axed.

but for real if nsw had there right team qld would have no chance

Although i watch league from time to time i agree with ya fuscus, theres only one ture football and thats the one where they use their feet. :)

Excuse me. Soccer is the greatest. Do you have a premier league team NoOne. I am a fan of all codes. NSW 30 OLQ 12

Regards Ether

Yea, rugby League is just an excuse for homosexuals to 'touch each other' in a public place.

However I do enjoy to watch State of Origin. I say Qld is definetly the best, but whether they will win or not remains to be seen :)

I would have to agree with baritji, GAYFL is awesome :shock: :roll: . All of you league hating wimps are just the kids who were'nt good enough or allowed to play when you were young :lol: . Oh, and go the BLUES!

Soccer is for gay people? That must be why they get paid more than any other athletes in the world and have super model girlfriends, sounds gay to me.
I'll have you know mate i'm a big soccer fan and the last time i checked i was not gay.

Whats that, did you say GAY FL? anyone wearing shorts that tight has got alot to answer for and shouldn't be calling soccer fans gay.

ether i don't really follow the premier league but any time Thierry Henry is playing i'll watch.
I mainly watch the spainish league, fav player Luis Figo.

haha i used to play league...was pretty good at it....still am.... I just dont like to watch it on TV... so bloody boring to watch
AFL on the other hand I am completely hopeless at, but it is more fast paced and cool to watch.

Oh yea I am not admitting any homosexuality here... I AM NOT GAY

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back