We did it.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Well Tennille and I have moved in together and got a new 2 storey house to house all of our reptiles.I got conned into moving to Toowoomba but you get that on the big jobs and this was a BIG job!!!!Thanx again to APS for giving Tennille and I the oportunity to meet.We are very happy together and have set the wedding date for 15th Nov. 2005,which will be Harriets 175th birthday at Australia Zoo,but no we won't be getting married there.Although I did ask Tennille to marry on the opening day of the Crocosseum in front of Steve and all the big wigs of the zoo,as Tennille was volunteering there for the 2 weeks of school holidays,so I got it organized to be given the mic. while she was doing crowd control on the Crocosseum and just before the official opening they brought her up front then introduced me and handed me the mic. and I announced my undying love for her then got down on one knee and asked for her hand in marriage and she said "yes"!!!!!!

Not that I'm a stickler for details.... But I was there for the official opening during the school holidays and it was filmed for the Animal Plannet network, the big wig pulled the cord and unveiled the plaque, had a speach and all that jazz.
Didn't see any proposal tho...

Mate it was at 11:30.So I don't know where you were but I was at exit 7 down on one knee.They also had the president of animal planet over here and Steve let him open the stupid little plaque.Afterwards Ben came over and gave us a voucher for a free photo on the green screen,which we have in our bedroom.We also got about 2000 congratulations that afternoon.Beleive me or not but that's how it happened and Tennille was sooooo happy about the way I done that,and she shows me everyday so I am happy and not lying,just like I wasn't lying when I said I was going to be with Tennille.Everyone thought that was a lie too,can't people see that I have no reason to lie??

good on yas hope you are both really happy,sounds like a great proposaland welcome to sunny QLD Adam also your going to freeze your butt off in toowoomba

Yep, we're freezing right now. Good thing we have eachother to keep warm ;)

Thanx guys and no baby Bob wasn't there the whole 2 weeks.lol. Yeah Toow. is bloody freezing,so much for sunny Qld.

Don't let the Qld thing fool you. It's the hill you're on there - gets real bloody cold, and I know cold, I'm a Melbournite LOL You can start using my old phrases Adam!!...one's like.......
* It's hard to be humble when your from Queensland......&...
* There's only two states to be in - Queensland & P issed :D

congrats to you both and good wishes for the future

Excelent. To Adam & Tennille. Best wishes from Slateman's family.

A big big congratulations and welcome back to you both.

Good to see you are very happy together.
Adam welcome to Toowoomba/Qld.It does get very cold out there but I'm sure you pair will be be fine.

Congrats Adam and Tennille. I didn't realize you two were engaged when I met you, so belated congrats. I know how much hassle it's been to move, but I know you'll be happy in your nice new BIG house.

To everyone else- I have met these lovely people in person, and been to their house, and can reassue you that they are together!! I bought my first ever snake from Tennille, and she warned me, but I didn't listen about the addiction, and now I have five. :lol: My lovely male maccy came from her, and my favourite snake, my scrubbie. Thanks guys! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back