Snake for Admin. purchased

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

Thank you to all for participation on snake for admin collection.
I purchased Hypo bredli as photos below.
Snake will be handeled to selected person on our next official APS meating in Taronga zoo 2nd of October.

Hypo_Bredli_hatch_1.jpg

Hypo_Bredli_hatch_2.jpg

Hypo_Bredli_Hatch_3.jpg

Hes gonna eat that bloke with the camera, Lol, very nice! :)

You do realise that by taking any animal into taronga zoo, that you are breaching quarentine regulations and face prosecution.

Thank you Alex. I Did worked out arangements regarding this.

Snake and transport $ 400.

Very nice snake great pick.

am with sxereturn you could always use that $150 to buy a snake for me :)
well worth a try see you all tomorrow for those who are coming ill post pics after BBQ.

PK :)

I reckon you should use the extra to buy some more firewater dist equip Slatey :) Or just go down the pub and get wasted :) Or if there is a house of ill repute in your area, buy me a gift voucher :) :)

Hehehe, use it for anything you like I reckon just as long as it doesn't go to benefit any obnoxious person :)

hello again i think the rest should go to slate for his time etc he has put alot into this site for us all.Free of charge so i would like to see him buy something for him as a thank you from all of us this site rocks so from me THANK YOU.

:) PK :)

africancichlidau said:
I reckon you should use the extra to buy some more firewater dist equip Slatey :) Or just go down the pub and get wasted :) Or if there is a house of ill repute in your area, buy me a gift voucher :) :)

Hehehe, use it for anything you like I reckon just as long as it doesn't go to benefit any obnoxious person :)

nice try afro old boy, bit your not getting it!!!! :p

sxereturn said:
What about the other $150 people contributed?

I do not understand why you are asking that question.
As far as I know, it is not your business since you are not one of them. LOL

I will discuss this with people involved in collection only.

africancichlidau said:

LOL Afro.
I think that since the money was collected for admins. they should be spend that direction. But we can talk about it in Zoo.
I am still getting some payments there from few people and most of us will be there.

pythonkisses said:
hello again i think the rest should go to slate for his time etc he has put alot into this site for us all.Free of charge so i would like to see him buy something for him as a thank you from all of us this site rocks so from me THANK YOU.

:) PK :)

Thanks Kisses. But I do not want anything. But they are other working hard on site. As I said it. We talk in Zoo and people whoo will be absent will be PM after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back