Central courier featuring the sherm and the block!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Here is the article, my scanning/internet pic resizing guru mate isnt here today so this is the best i could do.

Enjoy, and yes, i was misquoted a few times. And they used the crap pic that was taken on the semi finals day. :(

It was in the mag on thursday Peter.

Yes fuscus, we know. But they forgot to mention after that that i wanted him to be the best "coastal carpet python" in the country. Damn media, they always mix and match words.
"just knowing blocker is the best COASTAL CARPET PYTHON in the country is good enough for me" was what i wanted it to say.

Oh well, what can ya do...

Cheers, Alan.

sxereturn said:
But not every captive coastal was entered...

Aaah, stop nitpicking Sxe :p :wink:

Alan, that's great!! Yeppers, that's media for you, just put in what fits I think. Good luck for this weekend!! :D

Not nitpicking, simply the truth. It's the nicest carpet that was entered into the competition...not in Australia.

Well obviously, he was using it as a term :roll: :p When my babies won the occaisonaly baby show, I would think that they were the best babies in Toowoomba (I knew that anyways). :wink:

You need to smile more Sxe, think about more positive things :D :wink:

sxereturn said:
Not nitpicking, simply the truth. It's the nicest carpet that was entered into the competition...not in Australia.

Ok sxereturn, you win, its the best one entered into the comp blah blah blah. :roll:

Y'know I was just think how sexy that Matt Damon guy is... :)

Good on you Sherminator! ..and best of luck in the final.

Ahh, to think that just a short while ago, Blocker was happy sitting out in his aviary in my yard. Happy at being just a Coastal. Now he's been thrust into the limelight and is a rising star. I hope all this attention doesn't change him and he remembers all the little people that helped him get to where he is today.

Cheers, Greg.

Not a day goes by where blocker spins a warie about the good ol' days with uncle greggles!

oh shermy will blocker get uncy greggles anything for dady day?

I think Blocker and his owner should give Greggles the enclosure that he wins, I mean that would be only fair wouldn't it......... :roll: :wink: :lol:

Congrat. Shermy.
Nice coastal. Will I see him on Sunday at expo?

Sorry Sherm, forgot to say congrats mate. Hope he goes well for you...........and Greg. :lol:
hehehe :wink:

Just a question for you Sherman regarding the best in show............what if your snake is coming up for a shed during the show? This of course would make the skin dull etc etc. Would the judges take this into account?

Regards Ether

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back