My Mum the Hero!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
As some of you may have known I was away over the week-end trying desperately to catch a few fish - my mission A FAILURE! :cry: Upon retuning I had a few emails wating for me. My folks live in Brisbane and I live in Melbourne so conveniently most liasing is done via email. I got one from my mum and thought I just had to post this part of it! I reckon it's an absolute classic! What a champ!:D

By the way, our group went bike riding on Friday night and as we were coming back along the Kangaroo Point cliffs (just past where they do the climbing), a lovely young carpet snake (would have been flat making 1 metre fully stretched) slowly went across the path in front of me. It then proceeded to cross this road where cars come along to park at the bottom of the cliffs & I was horrified to see a car coming, so I got off my bike and stopped the car until the snake was safely
across and in the grass. I thought you would approve!!! Love, Mum xx

Great stuff! :wink: :D

go mum!
good on ya mum tip tops the one good on ya mum ;)

I'm not sure about snakes but beardies & blueys were never a problem with her. I think the one I have has helped a little though! I believe she also has a better opinion of the red-bellies that frequent their Eumundi property :)

i wish my mum was like that...............i have a hrad time getting her into the house...............let alone stopping a car for a snake......

Good stuff moosey, tell her she's a champion mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back