I went somewhere nice.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sdaji

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Long, long ago, on a road far, far away, while driving along I came upon a sign. (well, within the past two years and not too far away for me to be able to drive to it, but starwars pseudo mysticism sounds cool).

That was a great day, I played with insects and snakes, went skydiving, found lizards and that afternoon girl at the deli in coles gave me free scallops.

When you see a sign like this, you know you're on the right road! :D

Hope you like the sign as much as I did! :)

Yep that's a pretty cool sign alright,but like doberman said i wonder if anyone even takes notice?I know for sure i would!!!!

I like it Sdaji :D Almost as much as my favourite sign...but i think this ones in the States :roll::wink:

xing.jpg

Signs OK but who's that ugly Bar Steward alongside it ?

That long haired freak follows me around everywhere I go :( He was good enough to stop so that I could take a photo of myself next to the nice sign though :)

Sdaji,

Are you taking hormones? You look like you got boobs in that photo.

:p

Hix

"Slow down, Free lizards" would grab more attention!

that looks like what this guy was thinking :D

Actually, the rangers found me perving at some lizards on that road that day, it looked a little sus with me holding them, but fortunately I was also holding labelled vials of live ticks which listed the species of lizards, times and gps locations which were immediately prior to then and in the immediate vicinity and since I had none of those lizards on me it was obvious I was finding lots and keeping nothing other than their ticks, they were really nice rangers and I had a great chat with them, they were actually very suprised that ticks could parasitize lizards! I suppose you don't have to be too smart to be a ranger!

Are you taking hormones? You look like you got boobs in that photo.

Hix

I've been waiting for puberty to kick in, perhaps it finally is.

Sdaji said:

That must be it. And in a few years you'll be growing up!

:p

Hix

That must be it. And in a few years you'll be growing up!

Not if I can help it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back