Welcome to the World

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Here is a pic of a little spotted python only a few hours out of the egg, 2nd one out when i came home from work- rest should be out in the next day or so.
sweet little guy isnt he?
Cheers
Ad

thats really nice, u must be happy

Ad, that little guy is beautiful!! :)

I am trying to get an idea of how big these guys are when they hatch and also how big an egg is when it is laid. Do the eggs increase in size after being layed?

Cheers.

congrats ad on ur gorgeous lil hatchy and more 2 come! Ahh, now these are the types of moment where u get caught up in all that "cutesy-baby-talk" and drive others around u nuts wif it...enjoy! :lol:

RE: Re: RE: Welcome to the World

The feeling is always the same isn't it? Or are you jaded by now

Hey african, I certainly havent been doing it long enough to loose the buzz. I cant forsee a day when i will! lol It's one of the three best things about herping.

Angel, you have a bad herp addiction and need help! lol

Glad y'all liked him - ive had a couple more leave their eggs - The ones out so far all seem pretty pythons and should be fairly light coloured, still hoping for a freaky one though!!!
Cheers
Ad

Congratulations, nice looking little fella. Can't wait until i start breeding mine.

My name is angel, and i am adicted to collecting reptiles. Somebody SAVE ME

Ad you're right, you had better come over an pick up my whole collection just to be on the safe side.

Angel

Craig, she laid 11 eggs - all hatched.
they will be for sale in a few weeks or so.
Cheers
Ad
Angel, I have too many snakes now!!! but then again - youve got a bredli!! lol

ONYA ad!!!I get quite a few round the house at times not much bigger than that so they're obviously pretty fresh out of the egg...

So no albinos in this clutch mate lol better luck next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back