Freebies for the kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
id have the snake package but to be honest ive had snakes since i was ten and im 18 over the weekand so does that qualify...its worth a shot i thought anyways

The lizard package has a home - Rusty99 (aka Joel) pm'ed me a note. Joel can you pm me your adress details and I'll pop it in the mail.
We still have a frog and snake pack. For those that have pm'ed that they have a friend that would like it, get your mate to contact me.

I have just started

i have just started with a maculusa and i am 12 and have only had him 3months and would love to have a little starting out pack!!!!!

RE: I have just started

All yours Dane. I'll pop that in the post.
Come on froggies. I'll lift the age limit - first frog owners please.

RE: Thanks

Dan is a nice man. He gave me a gecko in March and nows he is giving away more things. Wow.

this still going on. i am under 18 and and want to get an childrens python(stimpsons maybe) and i am always good for free stuff.

andrew

Sorry mate, the snake pack has a home already

The frog pack however still remains an orphan. Anybody, any age with their first frog please put your hand up.

i know of some one who has recently gotten their first frog/frog. will see if shes interested. she is under 18.

andrew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back