Freebies for the kids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckodan

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just had a visit from my local Vetafarm rep. He has not visited in such a long time that I fely obliged to make him feel a little guilty and consequently he showered me with heaps of freebies from their new reptile range. I have enough supplements, shedding aids and stuff to make up three packs.
Lizard
Snake
Frog.

For the first three who fit the following criteria and nominate the pack that they want, they are all yours. Each pack has $20-40 worth of products.
Are you:
Under 18
Have recently purchased your first reptile or Amphibian
Have spent all of your money already just getting started.

If so, reply now. First in best dressed. REMEMBER TO NOMINATE IF YOU WANT THE SNAKE, LIZARD OR AMPHIBIAN PACK.
Ready , set, go.

Very nice of you Dan! Unfortunately I don't fit the criteria, hopefully somebody deserving gets it.

id just like to comment on danny brown.... you seem a vary genuine and generous person this isnt the 1st nice thing iv seen you do for the beginning herper cooto's to u mate if ur ever up brissy let me know i owe u a beer :p

id just like to comment on danny brown.... you seem a vary genuine and generous person this isnt the 1st nice thing iv seen you do for the beginning herper

i agree :D :D

so wheres dane hes recently got his first snake his maculosa wheres he he needs the snake pack i reserve that oen for dane

hey dan matey reserve one for danesnakeboy hes a beginner and just got his first snake save the snake one for him as hes 12

Thank you for your suggestion Joughin. If Dane can contact me directly I will try to help him out. This is for the first timers to give a little encouragement. Remember this is a family show, please keep it a little civil (or at least use words the kids don't understand).

bugger
20..mmmmmm...ish years too late
:wink: :roll:
shame such a great gestuer is being dragged through the dirt.
some newbie will be chuffed with that prize
good on ya geckodan
luv to see someone encourageing the newies
:)

Good onya Danny, you keep coming up with these great things to help out the newbies :) I think it is fantastic and it can only help the game as a whole :)
Once again mate GOOD ONYA!

I got my first reptile pet.. In February. But now I've also got two snakes as well as my beardy :p

I'm a little bit out of your under 18 category but my wife freaked when she found out how much I paid for my snakes (and I didn't tell her the full price anyway). I bought a jungle and a centralian 2 weeks ago (my first reptiles). Does that qualify?

BTW I'm not serious - save it for the kids. Freaking out my wife is one of my favourite pastimes. And the snakes do freak her out whenever I take them out of their tank.

I have just spent 1/2 an hour removing argumentative posts etc from this thread. Play nicely boys and girls, this is a great thing Danny is doing for the newbies on the site. DON"T bring arguments into it! I am sure Danny is more than capable of deciding who should get these things so just let him get on with it, OK?

My apologies for some of the members behaviour patterns Danny :(

Im under 18 and i have just recently bought my first lizards ( i already have snakes ) do i fit the criteria?

Good onya agian Danny, what your doing is great for newbies to the herp world, and thanks again for the Tryoni, He's settled in great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back