Repainting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hickson

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Some of you might remember how I managed to accidentally set my house on fire a couple of months back (for those that don't, read all about it and see the pics on http://www.aussiepythons.com/index....&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=universal ).

This week the painters came to finally repaint the place. It's taking all week, and I have to move furniture around the house to accomodate the workmen.

Today they are painting the reptile room, the corridor, the kitchen, dining room, and the master bedroom. So I have everything shoved into the second bedroom (with my computer) and the living room. Took some pics I thought some people might be interested in seeing.

Reptile_room_repaint.jpg

As a single guy I'm usually a little messy, but not this bad.
Living_room_7.jpg

Living_room_8.jpg

I plan on watching some TV this evening too. My view appears to be obstructed.
Living_room_9.jpg

Living_room_10.jpg

The second bedroom. Currently crammed into the small space between the computer and the chest of drawers.
Computer_room_1.jpg

Tonight, after the paint has dried, I can move some stuff back into the other rooms. The second bedroom is being painted tomorrow, but the real bugger will be the living room on Friday. Will take me a couple of hours just to move all my books!

Then I've got the weekend to try and recover from a week of breathing paint fumes.

Moral of the Story: Do NOT set fire to your enclosures.

:p

Hix

Thank God No human or animal got hurt!!!!! That is what would kill me, especially the animals as I love them with a passion!!!

Hey Hix,
I notice that although the room is messy, you can always see the fire exstinguisher! lol! wise move!

What lengths some people go to to get the landlord to redecorate for them! LOL!
Neil

NCHERPS said:
Hey Hix,
I notice that although the room is messy, you can always see the fire exstinguisher!

Subliminal messaging.

Hix

smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge

serpenttongue said:
Hix, good painters move the furniture themselves!!

It's not just furniture, it's all the little things besides. They'll move the bookcase but not the books. If you know what I mean. Besides, it takes me a couple of hours to move everything out and then a couple more to move it back, they don't have time for that. And also, I need to know where certain important things are, so it helps if I move it all.

Hix

smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge smudge

First day of Spring, how appropriate. ;)

Is that fire extinguisher still usable though? If dcp sits too long it compacts and becomes useless. Just some useless info i thought i'd share.

:D happy to hear it is getting fixed up for you Hix....after your incident we went and bought 2 fire extinguishers... :) Just incase...

womas4me said:
Is that fire extinguisher still usable though? If dcp sits too long it compacts and becomes useless. Just some useless info i thought i'd share.

Considering I bought the extinguisher less than 8 weeks ago, I'd be pretty pi$$ed off it was useless already. It does have a warranty on it - I just can't get to it at present to see if the warranty is valid for two months.

Hix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back