Ultimate Reptiles Site Problems

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

david63

Reaction score
Hi All

Anybody else having problems getting onto the URS site, I seem to get redirected to some sort of credit card payment portal?????

Cheers
David

david63 said:
Hi All

Anybody else having problems getting onto the URS site, I seem to get redirected to some sort of credit card payment portal?????

Cheers
David

Hi David,

I have just checked it out mate and is working fine?
Try clicking on this link and it should take you straight there.
www.ultimatereptiles.com.au

Regards URS

Thanks URS

Must be a problem my side I still get redirected to the 'Grunt Payment Gateway"?

Cheers
David

David,

I have had a chat to the people that help us out here with our site mate and I have copied there reply
below for you.
Hope it helps you out a bit more if you are still having problems.

Regards tim

Greg Lawrie here - I provide technical support to Ultimate Reptiles.

I have had a look and there is not really anything from the server end that can cause the problem you are seeing. The Grunt Payment Gateway is the transactiion processing system that the Ultimate Reptiles website uses for its online shop. However, it is on another server, and in fact hosted by another ISP, to that which hosts the Ultimate Reptiles website.

I am pretty sure that the only way you could be seeing this effect is if your system (or ISP) has cached the payment page at some point in time while you were making a payment for an order. The way to try resolving this (assuming you are using Internet Explorer) is firstly to click on Tools, select Internet Options and then click on Delete Files button on the page you are looking at. Click on OK and let it go. Once it has completed you should be able to click on OK once or twice to exit from the options.

Try that out and see whether it makes any difference.

Thanks Tim/Greg

Gave it a go but I'm still being directed to the Grunt Payment Gateway?

Must be a problem my end.

Cheers
David

Did you clear cookies as well? Try clearing both cookies and files under tools - internet options - 'general' tab, temporary internet files.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back