the young ones

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

southy

Reaction score
hello all, just thought id show off just some stuff ive bought in the last 12 months
bhp from true "bikini blue
from hypo parents, bredli- indicus
bredli from bigguy (coming on shed) and
pygmy's from sdaji
can say all were more than helpful for any questions i had to ask, recomend them to anyone along with azztech, bought a laptop from him and was happy with the service aswell.
enjoy
a little dispointed tho my batt. ran out on my camera, the bredli are alot better, brighter red, doesn't do any justice but you get the idea of what these animals look like from these breeders

Nice work like the collection. Cage set ups are great too!

nice animals now how about some more pics?

dont worry mate your camera hasnt let you down they look awsome good work man

Wow! theyy look Great!
The Stimmi and Bredli and Diamond Looks Good!

Wow, nice collection.

Love the BHP. The kind that I want to buy eventually. I'm not to fond of the BHPs which are fairly brown along the body. Very nice.

Is that Hypo baby from Indicus' most recent hatchie batch? Could be the sibling of my little cleopatra.

Love those Monitors. I'm actually liking these guys a lot more than Dragons. They just look to have such character.

thanks guys
manny yes there are from the hypos clutch from indicus so there is a good chance they are related. i believe more of these bhps will be available at the end of the year

Awesome. Will probably be ready for Python No.2 by then, and i'm pretty sure a BHP is the way to go... although my mind is always changing :p

im telling you now, if you have the cash available, you will buy every snake that you like, trust ,me ive bought 3/4 of my collection in the last 18 months since i started working full time.

I've got enough cash to get me a few GTPs, but even so I do like to do my research, plus I don't have the time or room to handle what I could get.

How do monitors differ in care from beardies? I've noticed some people feeding theirs cat food, which seems like a much easier way than constantly chopping veges and breeding stinky insects. Are they much easier to care for?

ive had beardies before, ive only had those monitors for less than a month, i think their foods are very similar, i find the monitors quite active and entertaining to watch at times. buy after research is a must. it would probably be best for someone else to answer that question anyway due to me only having them for a short while but what i have experienced is their not any harder or easier really

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back