Win an Albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well I also entered last week... in the heat of the moment I had a few visions about actually winning it... how cool it would be etc..
but now the dust has settled probably have a slim chance at best :roll: :oops: :lol:

winner is chosen randomly so unless its rigged youve got just as much chance as everyone else

Unfortunately for me....unless someone wants to put it on their license till I get there (LOL!)- its going to be longer than three months before we get out to NSW....so I can't enter.

Bugger! Well I can certainly dream...what a lovely addition it would make to our clan!

Did you check out the diary thingy and see how pink MY new python was when he first came out of the egg?
Beautiful hey! :lol:

How many people will enter do you think? 200, 500? I'm not sure of the sites traffic of licensed peoples who aren't members. But even 1000 to 1 is good odd compared to lotto and other sorts of things. Someone will win it too, all we all can do is hope.

Then lynch the winner for being a show-off!!! :twisted:

AntaresiaLady said:
Even if I could win....

I never do...I have THE worst luck ever.

I've only ever won one competition- and there was a huge chance I would win- something like 25 people entered, and I bought like 10 tickets (more than anyone else-it was a cool train set- I wanted it for my BF at the time) so the odds were kinda in my favour.

And that was when I was 16. So like 14 nearly 15 years ago. Since then....NADA...NOTHING....ZIP!!

It'd be a bloody good prize to win....can't wait to be eastbound!

i use to be the same... for the first 18 years of my life i didnt win anything (except $2 on a scratchie) but since i've been into reptiles i have won or been given over $1000 worth of reptiles and reptile supplies...so hopefully i'll carry on my lucky streek and win this one too :mrgreen:
this is a great thing you's are doing.. it will make one person a very happy chappy
will the info from the suvey be open to us once its all compiled?
cheers
Megz

aw pick me pick me pick me. im a nice kind grandma who will love him and pet him and call him george.

BargainBucket ....thats pretty wierd man :|
what would be the starting price??? :wink:
dreaming of albino's since entering.....wouldnt it be great

BargainBucket said:
Im gonna win it and feed it to my friends woma, then sell its Deoxyribonucleicacid from the womaNow Now sonny, didnt your mom teach you 2 be kind to animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back