Southern Cross Uluru Womas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zobo

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just picked these little critters up from airport yesterday. They are a pair of Simon and Dianne STONE'S uluru womas and although the pics are lousy, the animals are stunning in real life and the STONE'S would have to be the most professional reptile keepers I have ever dealt with.
thanks Simon and Dianne
jas

good looking snakes Zobo nice colors

Good on ya Zobo they are awesome animals. Is southern X asking the same price for the uluru as the Topaz?
And it is the Uluru that grow larger? Does anyone know the differences between the two?
Either way woma's are top snakes.

Hey Zobo well done, hot looking womas you got there, love the banding! all the best with them and keep us updated.

Very nice Zobo - Uluru's are great.
That top one is a stunner.
Congrats
Adam

Don't you just love the Uluru banding? They're a fantastic form of Woma and the Stone line is top notch! They have some stunning darker Uluru Womas.

Congrats on a very nice pair zobo

Im gonna need a big house......................perhaps a small farm !! infact....anyone know the requirements for a zoo licence ? :wink:

very nice zobo, 6 monthly update's with pics if you can please!! :wink:

thanks everyone,although I can take no credit for them, all the credit should go to Southern Cross, they have worked with this line for 15 odd years and are a true locality form, that do grow a bit larger than tanami and the banding remains very dark. The main difference is locality based, just like there are diff types of stimmies, but the true uluru are a lot rarer than tanami and are going for same prize as the topaz tanami @ $2200ea. Dearer than some womas, but well worth it in my eyes, I love em!
thanks for the comments
zobo

Now I want a Woma pair, but first I must get a better paying job, more space and........................................I'll probably have to ditch the girlfriend, cause she said those three words I hate the most, "No more snakes".

Is that all she said. I thought you were referring to the 3 words "Please Marry Me". For the price of the wedding you could buy a pair of GTP's, BHP's and these stunning Woma's :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back