TYRONE

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakes4me2

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I dont know about you people but i am sick of reading tyrones posts, all he does is bag the crap out of every one for his own fun. I havent been on here much because of this. Anyone care to agree??

yeah he's a knob.......but it 's not against the law to be a knob :lol:

Yeah, I've never seen anything positive from him.

TYRONE if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all please

Once you get one nob to leave there is always another to take their place!!

I agree, i don't know how old this person is but without being rude to the youth of this site, his comments have the maturity of an obnoxious teenager, (sorry to all the sensible younger members). We like this site and the input of members is usually positive, informative, friendly and we tend to like each others company, if you want to bag people out maybe this is not the site for you!

GARTHNFAY said:
He is a nob alright....but once you get one to leave there is always another to take their place!!

You know what? It's probably him signing up under a different name! I remember reading somewhere (was it the what peeves you thread maybe?) that he said he's been on this site under other names before. Who knows and I'm not feeling the best so my memory is worse than usual. But yes, once one goes, there will always be another. It's a public forum, he's entitled to have his say, it's just a shame that he has an attitude like he has. I just skip his posts.

He is an ex member, and he is an obnoxious teen :lol: but isn't this thread doing what you are complaining he is doing?

Just ignore or skip the posts..easy enough to do, or just treat it like nothing more than entertainment like I do :lol:

There are a few members that are a bit like that, i wont name them. But there are definately a few who always have to get up on their high horse and show how much better they are than everyone else. I usually just ignore them, works for me.

Oh what a great idea. Let's start threads slanging off people we don't like. If we all did one each for every person that we didn't like then sooner or later there'd be one for each member. The point being, who gives a damn. He's not the only annoying member on the site and he wont be the last. I'm sorry, but seriously...the amount of people who do nothing but complain about other people's posts is phenomenal, one would think that's simply another type of garbage.

Nome said:
He is an ex member, and he is an obnoxious teen :lol: but isn't this thread doing what you are complaining he is doing?

Just ignore or skip the posts..easy enough to do, or just treat it like nothing more than entertainment like I do :lol:

this thread is just to get an opinion of members who have had enough of reading his crap, he is getting the attention he wants now so maybe he will be happy,

Kersten said:
Oh what a great idea. Let's start threads slanging off people we don't like. If we all did one each for every person that we didn't like then sooner or later there'd be one for each member. The point being, who gives a damn. He's not the only annoying member on the site and he wont be the last. I'm sorry, but seriously...the amount of people who do nothing but complain about other people's posts is phenomenal, one would think that's simply another type of garbage.

The point is kersten all he does is bag peoples questions and comments and it makes you not want to come to this site and read anything, not much help to the new people or the visitors looking to join if they know they are gunna have smart **** comments like his thrown at them.
I know other people have digs too but no where near the level of tyrones

If you dont like "Tyrone" and his abrassive posts then dont create a thread in his honor. Your only adding fuel to the fire.

Although i admit it is going to be entertaining when he find this thread. :shock:

This thread is being locked, please keep in mind that this is a personal attack, and is agianst site rules.

Hope this is the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back