Woolworths

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auzlizardking

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
On Tuesday the 23rd January - They will give our entire day's profits to Australian farming families in need.
So save all your weekly shopping till Tuesday 23rd. :D

We will be shopping on Tuesday to help the farmers.
Hopefully the rain that they had yesterday in South Australia will help where it is needed also.

I heard about that, pretty awesome thing to do hey :)

i will move food shop day from thursday to the tuesday. i am sure every bit helps. :D:D:D:D

Can you imagine the profit Woolies would rake in!

Shame its on Tuesday as most ppl do their shopping on Thursday but its great thing to do for the farmers.

They would probably lose alot of money if they did it on Thursday.
My work is great, they're giving everyone an hour off Tuesday so they can go to Woolies ahaha.

It's going to be madness at Woolies this tuesday, absolute chaos.

sure its really nice of them to do that for the farmers:) but it is only a one off thing what they really need to do to support them is stop importing overseas produce and only selling aussie fresh produce.. how many tonnes of fruit go to waste cause the growers cant sell it but you can go to wollies or safeway and buy imported fruit. also they pay next to nothing for the meat ( farmer goes broke ) and sell the meat for a mega profit (wollies makes billions) JMO...

sure its really nice of them to do that for the farmers:) but it is only a one off thing what they really need to do to support them is stop importing overseas produce and only selling aussie fresh produce.. how many tonnes of fruit go to waste cause the growers cant sell it but you can go to wollies or safeway and buy imported fruit. also they pay next to nothing for the meat ( farmer goes broke ) and sell the meat for a mega profit (wollies makes billions) JMO...

True so true!!!
But I guess this is a start - hopefully people will do a mths shopping this Tuesday and they will have to give all that profit away...lol

I haven't heard about this....any news articles to back it up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back