paris hilton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then why did you click on this thread?
PLUS......if you are reading this post.....why did you click on it again?

jst poking fun
i could and my to cents about her but thats hows she gunna make money

I dont really beleive in the prison system so wouldnt mind if she had home detention.

Yes the prison system does suck big time...unfortunately it does a good job of making criminals NOT reforming them.
However in cases such as Paris's (hopefully) and most other once only inmates(few and far between).......it can give them a great big WAKE UP CALL!!!! Which is always good to bring someone back to reality occasionally when they have been slipping into negative societal behaviours.
But, if the first and second time people are incarcerated does not change their ways, why oh why do we keep sending them back? At great cost to the taxpayer and the general society? Its obviously not working! Oh sure their off the streets....till they get released and commit again. Wouldnt a true reformist system be a better model then a 'punishment' system?

Ive known guys happy to go to jail knowing how much money they will make inside.

http://www.sentencingcouncil.vic.go...encing+Statistics/Adult+Prisoners/Recidivism/

Regarding the punish side of things
Why do people feel they must get their revenge? Havent you learnt it doesnt work yet? "Oh, but it makes me feel better"......Hurting someone makes you feel better? Mmmmmmmmm.....

When will people understand its a mental health issue with recidivists? Thus, must be treated as such for a positive outcome...if thats what we want.....or do you want to just feel better without actually solving the problem?http://www.mja.com.au/public/issues/185_06_180906/whi10502_fm.html

EDUCATION.

Needed that.

I will really be p'ed off is she actually gets the money from it...

Reason:
I am doing Legal Studies and we have learnt that you can NOT make money from illegal acts - so she can write a book (Every second word would be "like" or "um" or "yeah") and so wont be able to keep any of the proceeds from it... If she does, then it really does prove that the American Legal System is crap..

Ah, yes, but she can quite easily write a book 'Paris Hilton - My Life' and mention her time in jail, as many people have done, thats not considered profiting from her crime. If she was a nobody before her crime and a book, then maybe, but theres no way of proving she actually made money out of the crime itself. Paris Hilton - My Time in Jail, would be another deal altogether.

Yes earthling my thought exactly.

Their is one reason to have jails though, they make an aweful lot of money pretty much all jails in the US and several now in australia are owned by large international companies which make and absolute fortune out of them. This just seems simply wrong to me as their is no benefit in rehabilitating prisoners or providing them with appropriate mental care to support them enough for when they go back into the real world. But then again when u release someone u would much rather them come back and give u the extra funding.

She got what she deserved. If it was me dishing out the sentence she would have got more. When are people going to realise that driving is a privalidge that has great responsibility attached to it and not a god given right.

I absoulutly adore Paris, i think she is awsome (my girlfriend is watching me write this and i think she is going to hit me)...........................If i dont post again in two days call the police....AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP HITTING ME ..........HHHHHHHHEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPP.............

sos SOS SOS.

dONK

haha.jpg

itll give her some time to use her imagination

thats the best photo i have ever seen.

Its good to see someone like her in so much anguish and emotional pain.

I love it!

Oooohhhh@@@poor little rich girl!!! Who cares anyway?? Bout time she got her commuppance I reckon. Why should she be treated differently to anyone else who tries to buck the system anyway. She should be in there for her full sentence as far as we are concerned.

I think that she should be sent to the roughest womans prison in American, let her deal with the women of that jail, she deserves to be panned around as fresh meat.. It'd toughen her up, and she might realise that she can't buy her way out of any situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back