paris hilton

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the crime , do the time......
Just do the sentence and get it over and done with.......like that pathetic Judge Einfeld....couldn't just pay the $77.00 fine........and look what it turned into.....

Can see the movie now, "The Shaw-Skank Redemption."

No sympathy here.

She is definitely getting what she deserves. Her crying and pouting is what I'm sure half of the women that get sent to jail for skipping out on parole officers. She knew the consequences...she just thought she was above the law. I'm glad that they're finally setting an example so that everyone of those young teenage girls will know that they will get in trouble for it to. Maybe it will keep some of them out of rehab...or more less....more of them in rehab...haha :)

I was suprised one day to read that Charles Manson was one of the most popular men on Earth. He gets more marriage proposals (and possibley underwear) thrown at him than Tom Jones! I guess some girls may see him as a stable relationship seeing as he'll never get out.

He's got some sort of 'superstar' following suprisngly enough.

Lucky for us Paris will never have this superstar following.

I certainly don't wish anyone dead, but i wouldn't mind if she stayed out of magazines and the TV etc (I like to read magazines when waiting for pizza or fush and chups).

Without reading all of the threads here, are there actually people who:

1) Support Paris and think she should be allowed home detention;

2) Actually like Paris;

3) Actaully care what Paris is doing?

If you answered yes to any of those three questions can you please tell me in this order:

1) Why?

2) Why?

3) Why?

And allow me to understand what is going through your mind.

Lets face it shes really only famous for inheriting money....
No talent required in doing that.

I dont really beleive in the prison system so wouldnt mind if she had home detention.

despite her deserving to be in jail, she will still make millions from it, thats the ridiculous bit

I will really be p'ed off is she actually gets the money from it...

Reason:
I am doing Legal Studies and we have learnt that you can NOT make money from illegal acts - so she can write a book (Every second word would be "like" or "um" or "yeah") and so wont be able to keep any of the proceeds from it... If she does, then it really does prove that the American Legal System is crap..

I have no pity for her at all....
If you break the law, then you should be prepared to do the time, wether you are famous/rich or not. ......
I think that the judge made the right decision to send her back to jail for the full 45 days...
How dumb must she be to think that she can get away with anything, as as for the excuse that she is about to have a breakdown - then this is the only time that I have seen her act really well......
Keep her in jail I say.........

i cant beleve yous all care about paris and her little episodes.
wake up lol

Haha....I wouldnt something on her somethings if her somethings were on fire ;)

re paris

Goal could effect paris's whole "career",she could end up at MT Druitt work directions as a doley LOLz

I was suprised one day to read that Charles Manson was one of the most popular men on Earth. He gets more marriage proposals (and possibley underwear) thrown at him than Tom Jones! I guess some girls may see him as a stable relationship seeing as he'll never get out.

He's got some sort of 'superstar' following suprisngly enough.

Lucky for us Paris will never have this superstar following.

I certainly don't wish anyone dead, but i wouldn't mind if she stayed out of magazines and the TV etc (I like to read magazines when waiting for pizza or fush and chups).

Without reading all of the threads here, are there actually people who:

1) Support Paris and think she should be allowed home detention;

2) Actually like Paris;

3) Actaully care what Paris is doing?

If you answered yes to any of those three questions can you please tell me in this order:

1) Why?

2) Why?

3) Why?

And allow me to understand what is going through your mind.

1) i think she should face GAOL time as well as home detention. i think that 45 gaol was a bit to far fetched but some time is definately deserved. i think she should do her 20 something days in gaol then the remainding of her original sentence should be home detention without the luxuries, without visitors or phone calls etc. i don't think she should get away without geting punished because of who she is i just think the gaol time was a little too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back