• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Shinglebacks For Sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a pair of shinglebacks for sale. They were sold to me as Male and Female but I'm not a shingleback expert so I have included a photo of there tails for reference (they do look different). Both are different in colour, one is more of a chocolate, coffee colour and the other more of a dark brown/black. The coffee coloured one a few months back had a fight with one of my dragons and resulted in a bite to the face which caused his mouth to swell up, although he is now back in good order and is fine, healthy and eating great (he does still have a small mark underneath his mouth but it's not infected and is completely healed with a small scar and is not causing any problems (it's dissapearing with each shed). Both of them shed around a fortnight ago. Only reason I'm selling is I no longer have the time I would like to give them and I'm more getting into the pythons than skinks. Both shingles are very very tame, love cuddles and are used to children (great first pet). For more information please contact me at [email protected] or send a PM.

At this stage I would prefer not to freight but if some one is really interested I can do it at there expense (if I have no local interest). I will be ordering some more movement advices monday (currently out) so I won't be able to let them go until the movement advices arrive, unless the buyer currently has one. More pictures can also be taken on request.

Please only reply if you are interested

Thanks Allana

IMG_2413.jpg

IMG_2409.jpg

IMG_2411.jpg

if still there in around 2weeks then they are mine... lol... I really want these but fortnightly paid isnt the best thing...

There currently on hold until the weekend, will let everyone know if they are still available.

WHYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Starts cryng*

Tht person is a very lucky person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back