Venom ER 7.30 tonight

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the ad for that a couple of days ago and was wondering whether or not it was worth watching :)
Thanks JasonL!

It's a hospital in the US that gets a heap of rattlesnake bites through every week, and it follows the recovery of the patients.

Yeah, last one a guy who had a mouse problem in his house, thought it would be a good idea to keep a rattlesnake to get rid of them, he got nailed, ended up with compartment syndrom, they cut his up from wrist to shoulder to release the pressure. You didn't get to see the bloody bits though, just what it looked like after the op.

I watched the last episode and thought it was pretty interesting.
I will be watching all the snake shows tonight.

:DWOW. How good was Austin Stevens tonight. That King Cobra----14+ feet i think he said:eek:. Big ass Elapid he was LOL. And that Green Anaconda in the Northern Amazon was something pretty exciting to. What does everyone else think. I missed ven ER:(.

:DWOW. How good was Austin Stevens tonight. That King Cobra----14+ feet i think he said:eek:. Big ass Elapid he was LOL. And that Green Anaconda in the Northern Amazon was something pretty exciting to. What does everyone else think. I missed ven ER:(.

You missed an educational show but watched the comedy after it. I find Austins show funny once, but make me sick the second time.

i like venom er,but all americans seem to be "the only good snake is a deadsnake" type people.. austin stevens is a great herpetologist,he has done things most people can only dream of doing,i do see why people see his episodes as a comedy,with the "matric affects" and action type stunts,perhaps over dramatising the documentary,but to get people interested in conservation.. you have to be unique,when you get down to it.. he gets people watching.

It makes me laugh,austin makes documentarys for a living.. he travels around the world,experiencing so much wildlife,yet.. the average joe is the first to bag him out,man.. take a look at the big picture.. your on a reptile website.. hes probably pulling rattlers of a road in the middle of no where right now.

yeah i saw that ven er, that was mind blowing what those toxins were capable of.

Well I totally didn't know that Mojave Rattlers had predominantly Neurotoxic venom! Thought they were Haemotoxic like most of the other Pit Vipers

i like venom er,but all americans seem to be "the only good snake is a deadsnake" type people.. austin stevens is a great herpetologist,he has done things most people can only dream of doing,i do see why people see his episodes as a comedy,with the "matric affects" and action type stunts,perhaps over dramatising the documentary,but to get people interested in conservation.. you have to be unique,when you get down to it.. he gets people watching.

It makes me laugh,austin makes documentarys for a living.. he travels around the world,experiencing so much wildlife,yet.. the average joe is the first to bag him out,man.. take a look at the big picture.. your on a reptile website.. hes probably pulling rattlers of a road in the middle of no where right now.

Austin's shows are pathetic, over acted and over staged. I find it insulting to watch a show that over staged. Mark O'Shea is a herpetologist who does a great show promoting reptiles and their conservation, Austin is to buisy promoting himself, even though every snake in his show's are owned or caught by someone else.

Yeah bench warmer im with you. As much a tool Austin may be to some i really like his shows and have alot of respect for his work, however foolish it may be at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back