• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS - Female Water Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beknluke

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys :)
We have our 2.5yo female water python for sale. She's about the size of an 18mth old as she escaped the previous owners enclosure for 12mths.
QLD form, beautiful olive brown with yellow belly. She is missing approx the last 10cm of her tail - previous O' said that she sustained the injury while she was out and about. The shortened tail should not pose any problems to her breeding in future years as it's a good distance from her vent.
Pretty snake but NASTY!! Hence the price ;) No pics as I'm not going near her! Vic sale only for this reason and if you want her - bring your own hook and be prepared to get her out yourself LOL.
She has been probed by Brian Barnett as a female about 6mths ago.
Yell out if you'd like to come and have a look :)
Cheers,
Bex

0419 267 120

Thanks John :)
No, certainly no freighting sorry. I'm not game to open her enclosure let alone bag her up LOL.
Looks like I might have a brave soul willing to risk life and limb and take her so I will update my thread if she sells :)
Cheers,
Bex

Looks like she's sold thanks guys :) I will post here if anything changes.
Bex :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back