Lunar eclipse

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep looking forward to seeing this.

Even though it happens a couple a times a year we don't get to see it very often

Enjoy

Coolieo,
the total lunar eclipse pic (the red one) is amazing...
great photo material tomorrow night LOL, too bad i don't have a camera LOL

It starts nice and early and continues through the night - I love it when the eclipse finishes and the moon turns blood red! That would have freaked a few people out in the days - the gods getting angry and turn the moon to blood!

Well, sacrifice another virgin then!

LOL,where are we going to find one of those these days???? (joking)

Yep looking forward to seeing this.

Even though it happens a couple a times a year we don't get to see it very often

Enjoy
since when does it happen a couple of times a year??? the next one wont be until 2010 or something

lmao at mr_muesli

and cant wait to see this, never actually seen one

what time is it happening... like it's best point ?

bel : )

Bout 8:30pm is the best time to view it in the eastern states.

since when does it happen a couple of times a year??? the next one wont be until 2010 or something

lunar eclipses happen atleast twice every year, however u can only see them if u r on the right side of the earth at the right time. so australias next one is in 2010

The last time this happened I was in the labour ward delivering my first baby so I missed seeing it!! Won't miss is this time!

If anyone gets any pics of it, please post away. My camera is stuffed, guess that'll happen when a 6yr old plays with it........Grrr, my fault though.

I'll be taking pics along the way... I'll post them up tomorrow morning.

Im looking now its just normal looking at the moment, maybe its het for eclipse :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back