Reptile incubators

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenshin

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just posting to ask what incubators people are useing at the moment and try and get some pics wether they be and incubator you knocked up or a comercial hova-bator type

just getting ideas as ill need an incubator pretty soon

my fridge incubator i made myself....

inc02.jpg

Hey, Morellia Mat how do you turn fridges into one. iam goin to start mine in the next month or so but still no rush cause im planning on breeding MD's and a few other things next year.
Do you just hook up a thermostat to it with heat-cords running through?? or is it more complicated then that.
Just a kwik run over wood be fine. thanks!!!
Jayyy

theres a great artical on turning fridges into incubators in aussie herps mag forgot what issue also visit URS/products/incubators and it will have instructions on it as well

i just have vary little time and am as handy as a war veteran with no arms or legs so im gonna see if i can buy one for this year then make a fridge-ubator for next year when ill have heaps of clutches to incubate

Yeah if you can find the edition of reptiles australia mag. which has an article on fridge incubators it will help alot.
goes through everythin from acquiring ya fridge, hygene, and the electricals

Reptiles Australia Vol 3 Issue 1

Hi Guiys

I know this is a very impotant issue (not the magazine, *%$# it, it's the incubator)

the issue you want is Vol 3 issue 1 with a piccy of an accy on the cover.

I must also add that an accy is a Ridge-tailed monitor (Varanus acanthurus)

Hope this helps pm me if it doesn't I will try to help 'cause I understand and have one of this issue magazine.

Steve

just posting to ask what incubators people are useing at the moment and try and get some pics wether they be and incubator you knocked up or a comercial hova-bator type

just getting ideas as ill need an incubator pretty soon
mine is just a melamine box lined with sheets of polystyrene with a layer of mdf over top

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back