Childhood habits...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

abbott75

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Does anyone here still have any childhood habits that they have never been able to kick?

For me its constantly putting things in my mouth, most people grow out of that by about 3, but 18 year old me still does it!:shock:

So how about you guys?

i turn my plate several times before i start to eat, and when i am stressed, throughout the meal

i turn my plate several times before i start to eat, and when i am stressed, throughout the meal
How random!
I can't think of any at the moment but I'm sure I've got a few.

keeping herps, fish and other critters. Its not really a habit im trying to kick though.

when i was little i used to run my fingers thru the end of my plait or pony tail, and that habit came back for several months after my partner was killed

Hmm well I'm not sure if you could call this a habit, but I've always spelt "Mum" as "Mom" :lol: I try not to but it's rather hard to break the habit.

Not really a childhood habbit but it is a habbit i can't shake. Whenever i have a bit of a perve on some eye candy when i look away i always rub my chin on my shoulder. :lol: biggest tell on Earth i recon.

Messing around with things.. I can't just sit still always gotta do something with my hands.

keeping herps, fish and other critters. Its not really a habit im trying to kick though.

Yeah, I have that one too. I just can't seem to walk past a pet shop without taking something home. I'm responsible though, I only take what I can care for.

I used to pronounce "because" as "bzz" through highschool and for a bit after..

When I am handling a rather agro snake, I whistle whatever tune is in my head. That's not really a childhood habit though, but I still stick my tongue out whenever I am concentrating really hard on something.

I chew my tongue when i'm concentrating.
Its has gotten me in a bit of trouble when i was younger cause my teachers always thought i was chewing gum.

i use dto constantly have somthing in my mouth then i got my tongue pierced

I thought about that, but I don't think I'd be able to do it... Anyway, its not good for your teeth, and my teeth are pretty much perfect, don't wanna wreck them!

Bite my nails.

My little brother is 11 and chews EVERYTHING! (Including the strap of my 2000 dollar watch my grandparents got me for my 18th... He got such a punching for that.)

i chew the blue caps that come on the inside of coke bottles, also the lids off pens. i also bite my nails,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back