Childhood habits...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My jaw dislocates at the drop of a hat and when I'm bored I'll just pop it out, then back in, then out and then back in for ages. After a while it gets stuck and won't go back in for a few minutes...probably doing it more damage. Haha my boss at work used to always tell me to stop chewing gum until I had to tell him alot it was my jaw, now he just ignores it.

My jaw dislocates at the drop of a hat and when I'm bored I'll just pop it out, then back in, then out and then back in for ages. After a while it gets stuck and won't go back in for a few minutes...probably doing it more damage. Haha my boss at work used to always tell me to stop chewing gum until I had to tell him alot it was my jaw, now he just ignores it.

Well I'm a lot more.. normal.. than I thought! Or maybe we animal people are just very UNusual, hehe. I do most of the things that have been mentioned on this thread, including the random jaw popping - it freaks people out!:lol:

Well I'm a lot more.. normal.. than I thought! Or maybe we animal people are just very UNusual, hehe. I do most of the things that have been mentioned on this thread, including the random jaw popping - it freaks people out!:lol:

HAHA YAY. Havent met another jaw popper. Last night mum hugged me and my jaw dislocated and she jumped back and said "Holy cow that was a loud crack!"

Lol. I was born with a dislocated hip. I can pop mine in and out.

I don't think I've got any leftover childhood habits though. I used to bite my fingernails as a child, but I just stopped all of a sudden when I was in my early teens.

cutting my sandwich into quarters

yes i still love vegemite and cheese!

LOL, my left shoulder relaces Horsy's jaw and Miss B's hip, I pop it out and back in when Im bored, Kinda grosses people out when Im wearing a singlet.

LOL, my left shoulder relaces Horsy's jaw and Miss B's hip, I pop it out and back in when Im bored, Kinda grosses people out when Im wearing a singlet.

Not really a childhood habit, but i have extremely flexible fingers. I can place two of them flat against the back of my hand! Now that *really* freaks people out!

I shake my foot when I'm eatting something yummy!! I didn't actually notice this until Ben pointed it out, so I don't know how long I've been doing it for!! haha... I also play with my jewellery when I'm nervous and stick out my tongue when concentrating.

the camera cord is always the excuse on aps! lol

im just eating my vegemite and cheese sandwich cut in quatrers ; )

Not really a childhood habit, but i have extremely flexible fingers. I can place two of them flat against the back of my hand! Now that *really* freaks people out!

I have weird hands too! :D

My thumbs can bend right back at a bizarre angle, and I can bend my wrist so that my thumbs are flat against my forearm. I'll get pics :lol:

the camera cord is always the excuse on aps! lol

im just eating my vegemite and cheese sandwich cut in quatrers ; )

Lol, turns out it is extremely hard to take a photo of one's hands, whilst using both of them! I'll take your pics when someone is home to hold the camera.

Well what do you know, one of my thumbs used to do that, backwards against my wrist, lol, untill....Er.....I got to about 13...and it just stopped for some reason :lol:

Lol, turns out it is extremely hard to take a photo of one's hands, whilst using both of them! I'll take your pics when someone is home to hold the camera.

Lol - exact same problem I had :lol:

I managed to get a photo of my weird thumb (crap photo sorry) but I can't get a pic of the wrist trick until I can get someone to take the pic for me.

THUMB.jpg

I still have this habit of twiddling my hair ( at least thats what my mother used to call it) - it relaxes me
I also chewed my nails for 30 odd years and still chew two of them.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back