Childhood habits...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey miss B, I can do that, I think its called "Hitchhikers Thumb" or some rubbish.

ERIN JANE!
I shake my foot when I'm eatting something yummy!! I didn't actually notice this until Ben pointed it out, so I don't know how long I've been doing it for!!

ME TOO!! i have never known anyone else who does that!! the yummier the food the more i shake my foot.... hah how a bout that :)

My old girl does something really individual...whenever she is sitting down and relaxing, whether it be reading a book, watching telly etc, she will very gently brush her little finger over her eyelashes. Very weird!

I used to flare my nostrils. I hated that I did it so I tried really hard to make myself stop. Now as a result I do the opposite, I make my nostrils go inwards. I don't do it all the time but whenever I do it's pretty much involuntary. :?

my habbit i developed recently, i now regularly crack my toes, left wrist and elbow and even my sternum!

i used to hate people who cracked their knuckles, now im just as bad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back