Pics or it didn't happen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Morph-lette

Reaction score
Well, I've had snakes (my first was a mac) since February this year and I've gradually increased my brood. On Friday I finally picked up the last pair I've ordered this year.

But tonight, I can happily say that I've finally been bitten properly!! And I'm quite proud about that, partly because my first bite was after my friend's bite (her snake is my snakes sister), and her's had blood... mine didn't show up in a photo.

Anyway, for those of you at home on a Saturday night,I would like to share with you these pictures :)

By the way... Thanks to Anthony for my first snake and to Southern Cross Reptiles for my first woma :) I love them all to bits :D

Bring on the herps!!

Attachments

• IMG_8462.JPG
    IMG_8462.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_8463.JPG
    IMG_8463.JPG
    58.3 KB · Views: 133
Well, Welcome to the real World of keeping herps:D

I always say sooner or later it will happen if you keep pythons;)

Just put it this way, you're no veteran if you cannot show some sort of a scar LOL

Next time we want to see more blood:D:D

Best regards,

Joel

Thanks Joel,

Let's hope that it doesn't scar! But here's to many more snake bites with much bood!

Cheers!!!

Megan

Let's hope that it doesn't scar! But here's to many more snake bites with much blood!

Hey that's easy fix:D:D next time you go holding your snakes I suggest you play with your

rodents first and make sure NOT to wash your hands:D

And yeah get the camera ready;)

Congrats! Thats more blood than I have ever recieved from a bite and I have kept probabaly over 500 pythons.
So here is to getting bitten....skulls a big glass of Johnny and Coke!

Have fun!

MM

Congrats! Thats more blood than I have ever recieved from a bite and I have kept probabaly over 500 pythons.
So here is to getting bitten....skulls a big glass of Johnny and Coke!

Have fun!

MM
Are you bragging?! Is that a challenge? Bring it!!!!

Jugleland:
rodents are grosssssss!!! They're only for feeding! Why would I play with them first?!

Apart from the bite;) which you didnt actually say which one was the culprit, welcome to the wonderfull world of womas:D

Are you bragging?! Is that a challenge? Bring it!!!!

Jugleland:
rodents are grosssssss!!! They're only for feeding! Why would I play with them first?!

Well I thought you want more blood next time:D:D
Playing with rodents before holding your snakes is like drink driving LOL

Just kidding

Thanks everyone...

Especially spilota-v. would it make you feel better if I said that this morphed in to....

a chick eating machine?

Last edited:
Waaa waaaa waaaaa!!

I took it like a girl should...

Help me!!!! Get it off me so I can take a picture!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back