black and white jungle from indicus

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
just got home tonight with my pair of black and white jungles from indicus,
due to the fact that tremains a mate, we picked out a pair of his ugly ducklings so we could see how the darker ones turned out as adults, these in no way represent the "HOT" ones he bred this season,
these pics were taken tonight so they aren't the best.............

this is the male,

blackandwhitejunglem5284.jpg

blackandwhitejunglem5286.jpg

this is the female, she is in shed at the moment so will be lighter then the pic,

blackandwhitejunglefm5288.jpg

blackandwhitejunglefm5291.jpg

Yep, I'm on the list for sure....

Love them Steve, I envy you!

Kane

you again, mate you stalking me, haha,

thats ok mate, in a couple years i'll have you a couple, just hang in there,

i hate you so much right now...... but in a good way of course..... congrats on more beautiful babies ;).....which eventually means i'll have more beautiful babies and be very broke hehehe

i hate you so much right now...... but in a good way of course..... congrats on more beautiful babies ;).....which eventually means i'll have more beautiful babies and be very broke hehehe

Hey hey hey.. I'm first, I ordered hatchies as soon as he got them:) I didn't even look at pics.

I ordered platinums before he even had his! :|

Hey hey hey.. I'm first, I ordered hatchies as soon as he got them:) I didn't even look at pics.

I ordered platinums before he even had his! :|

i ordered hatchies before he got them (hehehe insider info is awesome LMAO) ;):lol: me first me first..... *starts cat fight with mrspike* lol

True I had some on order to. But haven't heard anything oh well. Just have to wait and see

i ordered hatchies before he got them (hehehe insider info is awesome LMAO) ;):lol: me first me first..... *starts cat fight with mrspike* lol

Actually he decided to get the Jungles when he got there, he was only coming home with the platinums at first:p

I'm still first!

hehehehe no he didnt... he was only planning to get one girl and he ended up with heaps more obviously LOL....

I'll fight ya mrspike!!!!!! bring it on LOL....

although we could be civil and share..... nope this is more fun lol

god you sound like a bunch of children. lol
I'll get some too one day lol
very cute steve well done.

cheers Jody

Very nice indeed. I'll be speaking to Tremain soon in regards to the B&W and the platinums. Just got to figure out the missing digits in the number he left on my message bank.

Allana :)

omg, i go away for the morning and look what i come back to,

singir, just so we are on the same page, i've known indicus/tremain for a few years and i have watched the black and white jungles grow, i've made a few visits to his place, i've had these ordered for over 2 years, so please don't think that i have jumped the line, i did the oppisite, i took a lesser looking pair to leave the hot looking ones for the other orders,

i talked to tremain and if you have them ordered he will be in contact, just give him time, he has a lot on his plate at the moment,

now for you other pair, behave yourselves, and i'm sorry mrspike, but swing did know i was getting them first,

lol great lookers even if they are dull I am sure they'll make some very pretty babies in a few years time maybe I might be able to get a pair lol should be living near you by them. Congrats.

mrspike, but swing did know i was getting them first,

I know, I have no clue :) I was just trying to jump line :p I'm not fussed though, I'll get them oneday :)

Keep up the good work. I better save up so I can come up for that "work experience" trip hey :)

Kane

thats ok kane, your up the top of the list with swing, hmmm, just don't fight with her, lol, and i'll say no more, haha..........

let me know when your coming up, i'll have heaps of work saved for you, hehe

yeah man thats cool like I said oh well. I can wait and see. Its cool, no rush when he is ready. Lol
Anyways congrats on the wonderful snakes.

Cheers

I'm sure me and swing can share the best looking hatchies :)

I'd love to see pics of mum and dad if you have any?

Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back