a few of the gecko clan

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupper

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
more

been a little while between posts ........ probably because of my little moderator planned holiday :lol:

here are a few shots I have taken recently

for those who follow my Facebook page you have probably already seen these but what he heck :)

patternless pilb project , still on the go ! ......

sticking to my guns about staying pure with this line rather than crossing the patternless gene into them is proving to be a long haul project but looks to be getting somewhere , the male pictured ( lighter of the two ) is the son of the other one , his father was also the brother of the mother , with all luck patternless pilbs this year
IMG_1363.jpg

hypo x hypo levis project

continued this this past season and made some stunners, still mixed results but with the second generation I found that the pattern ( purple areas ) where either reduced or enhanced depending on the female used so might pave the way for two mini projects or possibly even a separate line of patternless ( if I can resist cheating :lol: )

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

patternless levis project

Absolute shocker with this project with the loss of the breeder female about 2 weeks after acquiring her , had to rely on using het females to produce with rather than my preferred jellybean x jellybean but hey still got the job done

my bowl of jellybeans :)
IMG_1331.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

IMG_1106.jpg

white amyae project

pretty self explanatory this one , white + amyae = white amyae

IMG_1320.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

last but not least is a couple of hatchlings that just hatched a few weeks ago

IMG_1366.jpg

little rippers in there own rights

ENJOY !

Last edited:
You have a stunning collection :) Makes me want to start keeping Geckos..

Crackers mate... looks like your getting there with those patternless pilbs.
Very interesting with the white amaye project, have you got a pair of them or is that the same specimen?

those two photos are the same specimens but I do have another two that are from the same project there just not as photogenic as this one :)

You truly are the gecko king!
I need some more of your creations mm hypo patternless!

I don't need encouragement mate :)

Thanks to all , I do have a few other projects in the midst but can't give away all the secrets ( honestly just can't be bothered taking photos:lol: )

Last edited:
They all look good but, I WANT a white Amyae!
I hope you have a lot of success with this particular line, so they become available sooner rather than later.

Would love to take all of them off your hands lol.
Very stunning. Good luck with the projects.
Cheers
Kyle

Im not a fan of lizards of any size usually........but these guys are SO cute! I mean, they are just super adorable! Maybe this is where i need to be getting my partner to look, cause the bearded dragon thing just isnt happening, i still havent been able to overcome my fear, & i have been trying!

thanks guys

bluey yes I am breeding them again this year , got pre orders for a few of the projects and white amyae project is practically full for orders until 2013

got a few more projects in the pipeline but need to make some time to take some photos

HELLO Mr Kupper!
I so need to get in on a couple of these (been saying that for months now), you have even better geckos coming out all the time and your time and effort proves to be worth it :)
I think the 2 new hatchies are so cute with their markings (i have seen the other pics and love them too).
Will you have anything that isn't a special project available this season at all that isn't already reserved?
Great job and it's good to see you back on here with your posts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back