Aftcra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ad

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just got back my yearly renewal for Aftcra and I was interested in the number of members here who are actively supporting herp related conservation?
I have a lot of respect for people who get off their backside and do something positive, thats why I support Craig and Gabe, and Aftcra - there is a lot of work to be done and every little bit helps, I urge every aps member to make the effort and support Aftcra,
Cheers
Adam

I have a family membership and I will be re-newing it every year.

I had the pleasure to spend a week with Craig and Gab at AFTCRA doing a bit of work experience and I must say they put in a lot of effort. I had a ball...

Kane

Yep, and a friendly reminder, unless we send some letters to Mr Garrett, the Mary River Turtle will pretty much become extinct..

Maybe we draft a letter and have all of APS members names on it.. How many thousand members do we have on here?? ...

To be honest- i dont believe the garabage about the dam being used to supply Brisbanes drinking water.

The dam will be used to supply the coal mine they plan on starting over the Tiaro district. There is 220km of land in that area which has been identified as containing coal.

Check out this website www.tiarocoal.com.au

Alot of people within this area believe it was a big conspiracy by the Qld government to get this dam through for the purpose of this coal mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back