• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nook171

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey ppl im after a albino python yearling of any sort
also ae green tree snake yearling rgds nick

Only albino's you will get are darwin's and olives. E-mail southern x for the darwins, only about 8k each a hatchie.

That's a bit of a step up, from Coastal Carpet's to albinos. Good luck with it though. Try longtom for GTS's, although i haven't seen him on this site for ages, someone probably has his contact details. Pails also had some a while back.

good luck with the albino and the gts there are a few around but dont come up for sale very often you'll need a good escape proof cage for it ............................k

it's nt me it's my friend who is wanting the albino and gts

Cant your friend use the internet themselves?

he works in the mines for 16hours a day ya think he has time to be on the internet

Longtom did not have any GTS babies this year, not sure if anyone else did.

He work's 16 hours a day, fosters 13 kids and can still afford an $8,000 + snake, all im saying is it is a bit far fetched...

do u no how much they pay for a mining job?? have a rough guess plus 4 hours over time

He work's 16 hours a day, fosters 13 kids and can still afford an $8,000 + snake, all im saying is it is a bit far fetched...

why dont you just keep your coments to yourself he doesent need to explain everything to you

Are you allowed to post wanted adds if you are not a subscriber?
Is it just for sale adds that you cant post?

You actually get a government payment to care for foster children :p
Im sure it is $1000 a week/fortnight per child?

13 foster kids = $8000 in no time.

he gets paid extra cause they are around 450ks west of brisbane so it's a remote area

wow, i guess i need to adopt 13 brats and move out west so i can afford an albino too. Foster kids eat dead rodents too right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back