Another feed q?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moses

Reaction score
I know I am probably worrying about nothing, but hey I will worry non the less. SOme of you know about my snake being bitten and her not so good shed. Now it has been almost 2 weeks since her shed and she has refused food twice. Once was a thawed rat pup, then was a live hopper. NO luck, I even tried to go down a size and offered her a fuzzy, but to no avail. :?
I know I should leave her for a few weeks then try again, but hearing it from a more experienced keeper will put me somewhat at ease, and please suggestions are welcomed. Thanks in advance
Moses

Hi Moses,
youve already answered your own question with regard food and leaving her be for a while.
how have the bites healed so far?
how does she seem in herself compared to before she was bitten?
is she behaving normally with the exception of feeding?

if she is "out of sorts"then for safety sake and your own piece of mind a trip to a herp vet might be in order

:)

Her bites are healing well and behaviour wise she is as she was before, so I am releived in that sense. Now if she would just eat I will feel better.

Moses some times if you increase tempereture little could help. But i am sure that time will fix your problem.

If wound is healing nicely, just give her some time. The less you pester her for awhile, the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back