Arafura File Snakes in Brisbane?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

croc_hunter_penny

Reaction score
Hi just wondering if anyone in brisbane or surrounding areas own an Arafura File Snake?

I am very interested in them from what i have read and seen, but I have no experience with them in person. I am looking at purchasing one but it is a big investment including setup costs, and i would like to make sure it is what I want before going through with it. If anyone is willing to show me their File Snakes I would really appreciate it.

Just for the record - before off-topic questions get asked - I do have experience in aquariums and I have an empty 5ft tank I want to fill.

-penny

They are amazing creatures, and I reckon I can safely say you'll LOVE it.
Although, they are a 'look but don't touch' snake, and admittedly they like hiding most of the time so you might not get to look at them too often, but they're still AWESOME :D

And like any snake, they are houdini's. I found one of mine in the kitchen one day ;)

do these snakes need any special requirements??? Or is an aquarium, all that I need?? What kind of temperatures do they need and do they need uv and stuff???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back