• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

~brand New Extra Long Wooden Enclosure~

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
LOGAN'S REPTILE ENCLOSURE'S BRISBANE
P.O Box 906
Bribie Island QLD 4511
P.H: 0411 075 787

Email: [email protected]
MSN address (for enclosure quotes and sales only) [email protected]

BRAND NEW EXTRA LONG WOODEN ENCLOSURE

I have for sale this brand new!! wooden enclosure. The enclosure measure's 1850mmL x 600mm W x 500mm D and comes with 4ft fluro, 2 large hinged doors on top with locks and 6mm double laminated fixed glass front panel. This enclosure comes stained and varnished in Dark Oak. This enclosure would be great for lizards or pythons expecially your more larger ground dwelling types.
For Limited time only this enclosure is $400 or will swap for pythons of interest.

IMG_2173.JPG IMG_2175.JPG IMG_2176.JPG

Also forgot to mention pickup availalbe and delivery to anywere from the sunshine coast, brisbane and gold coast for a extra charge.

whats double laminated? 4 pices of glass?
Do you mean normal laminated glass = 2 pices??

my glazier calls it double laminated but it is 2 pieces sorry
thankyou for bringing that mistake to our attention we could of really mislead some one
please only coment if you are interested in purchasing this
logan

nice cage man can u freight to sydney

We could find out a price on what it would cost but at the moment we would have to use a courier and there around the $200 mark if not more would prefer local buyers if possible over freighting at the moment. Thanks:D

do u make enclosures using white melamine. the gloss is too much on the eye for me. :D

yes we can build any size or material check out our website

Hey
Very interested
Could you make it waterproof?
also could you add a seperator in the middle and a 1 inch glass thing in the middle of one pf the halfs?

sorry if thats a bit confusing
tell me if it is and ill try and explain it better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back