• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ENCLOSURE - Brand New - selling cheap

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALLANA

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Brand New Enclosure, Measure's 1670H x 830W x 600D, stained and glossed in mahogany, comes with 2 medium vents, fixed glass front panel, side door access with two locks, ceramic screw in light fitting and 2ft fluro fitting. Asking $380 ono.

For more information please send us a P.M or contact Logan on 0411 075 787 or email: [email protected]

IMG_2416.jpg

IMG_2417.jpg

I have used the screw in fitting i had for this cage so i am dropping the price to $280

Yeah how bout a pretty pink one?

Im guessing that it is a pick up only job?

donk

lol sorry donk no pink one's :lol:. And yes pick up prefered but can deliver anywere from sunshine coast, brisbane and up to the border of nsw. Other than that we have to use couriers which are on the dearer side. This is the only enclosure we have like this at the moment, there's a few more smaller one's being made up as we speak and we'll put them up once finsihed.

omg I so want it, but I just bought a different enclosure off here and won't have the money for that one for at least another fortnight :(

if you haven't sold it in two weeks I'll take it!

Any chance you now of a ball park figure for freight to the Central Coast, NSW?? It's just north of Sydney.

no i dont but due to the size 5 foot /almost 3 foot it would be too expensive and would no longer be a cheap enclosure (sorry)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back