• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Bredli hachlings for sale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlue

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Have 2 x clutches of bredli for sale by unrelated females.
300 each. or 250 each for 3 or more.
Pics to follow.
Ph 0408461471.
NO tyre kickers please.

Where abouts are you?
How old are they?
Are they eating well?
Will you frieght ?

Sorry, I'm a bit blunt but I have lots to do today, and was after a Berdli, and remember hearing that yours were 'top stuff'
Cheers Bec

North QLD,
Clutch 1 just shed and will feed straight away as always, clutch 2 about to hatch any day.
Will feed before sale,
Yes can and will freight at buyers expense.

Thanks guys, tried posting pics of the parents but forgot my quota is up so cant post pics till I sort that out. But theres some pics from swampie and iceman that show what one clutch are like, the other clutch is from a golden female.

Hey Rob,
Here are a couple of pics I took of your bredli when you were still on the Sunshine Coast.
Doesnt highlight your bredli to potential, but I like the pic - the shadow etc. - shows better on the big pic. Lovely banding!
An impressive pic of the eggs that year too!
Cheers
Ad

Thanks for that ad, Yeah that female has very large cluctches that was her second year and had 38 eggs all fertile, no slugs, all hatched,, her record since has been 42 eggs all fertile with no slugs, all hatched.

First clutch of bredli are all feeding and ready to go.

second clutch are hatch as I write this, will be ready to go in ahout 2 weeks.

The second clutch is now feeding and ready to go.

I have just read this thread for the first time as I wasn't looking for Bredlis. I thought most people were paying $350 for hatchies. Is this your real price Rob? If so, this is a pretty amazing deal.

Hi, yeah thats what Im selling them for and $250 each if people want 3 or more.
No hypos but some of them turn out stunning and not far off hypos, but like jungles its a luky dip when they are young.
Even the plainer ones are still very nice as none are plain browns.

Interested to know if you have males and females available ?
Freight to Newcastle Airport and neccesary permits.
Cheers David

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back