Chit Chat posts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glacey

Reaction score
Any chance that posts to the Chit Chat forum could be excluded from the 'Last Forum Posts' list?? Some people may actually use this site for the reason it was intended and their posts are being over run with crap!

I don't have an issue with those who want to use this forum to dribble...........but lets not take away from the intention of the site.

Fair enough glacey, couldnt agree more.

But i havent laughed this much in ages. I so need to get out more,

Simone.

That’s the problem glacy the intention of the site seems to be the Chit Chat crap we see here at the moment. It amazes me as this is an exciting time of the year with matings occurring and eggs being laid yet threads about utter rubbish are being discussed more than anything.

Re: RE: Chit Chat posts

Tsidasa said:
you could always just skip the chit chat ones

Yep don't disagree, but many people just log on, check the recent posts and leave. If half of the posts are irrelevant, then there's 10 more important posts that are missing out.

hmmmmmmmmmm does anyone else see the irony in this post??

No Becs, there isn't irony in a request to keep countless threads about people's boobs, bands and big egos from the front page. In fact some might say it's long overdue. If he was critiscising the chit chat posters it would be ironic....but he's not.

The irony being that is was posted in the ChitChat section???

Hahah but this is constructive crap not the other kind.

ok so this a thread about posts on chit chat cluttering the last forum posts list....
he has been posting in chit chat and now has created a thread in chit chat, on which people are complaining about too many posts in chit chat.
seems ironic to me :|

Re: RE: Chit Chat posts

becswillbe said:
hmmmmmmmmmm does anyone else see the irony in this post??

Took a bit longer than I expected for someone to pick up on that!!

But hey, it's just another example of how something completely irrelevant is detracting from the legitimate questions.

No Becs, there isn't irony in a request to keep countless threads about people's boobs, bands and big egos from the front page

hey im the only one who posts about my band which to me and my friends here is important......and ive received abusive pm's from you kersten on several occasions....so who is the timewaster? i'd rather read pointless dribble than someone who thinks they have the right to decide what is newsworthy..and then tries to enforce it upon the rest because they arent knowledgale enough to discuss herps in great depth...

you decide kids

if you wanna talk herps, thats what the herp forum is for....if not that is what chitchat is for.....i dont see the problem....

if you dont like chitchat then dont grace us with your elitist presence, its simple.......

Abusive posts....that's odd because it was you who PMd me and it took place on one morning and never since....but I suppose that wouldn't fit in with yet another attempt by you to colour anyone who doesn't like what you do as some sort of zealot :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back