• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Coastal Carpet pythons FREE to a good home

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoltag

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
On Hold - 1 x approx. 8 foot female, darker colour variation, distinctly striped along back half. 6 years old, bred once a couple of years ago. Was egg bound, but this was resolved without surgery. Absolutely beautiful disposition, very friendly, never bites. Comes with a 4'w x 2'h x 2'd enclosure, if required.

On Hold - 1 x approx. 8 foot male, "classic" colour variant. 6 years old. He is a bit flighty, but rarely bites. Extra handling could well calm him down somewhat, as I tend not to handle him, rather prefer watching him. Comes with a 4'w x 4'hx 2'd enclosure, if required.

On Hold - 1 x Juvenile, "classic" colour variant, distinctly striped along back half. 2 years old. Unsure of sex, think it may be female. Her personality matches her dads, as above, except she hasnt grown out of the biting stage. Would suit an experienced keeper only. Comes in a 10l plastic tub, if required.

These are all beloved pets and it is only with reluctance that I am taking this step, as I am leaving the country in a few months for an indefinite period of time. Please only contact me if you are serious about keeping these animals in a good home.

Willing to Freight?
No. I'm giving away these animals to a good home. I'm not interested in spending money to get rid of them.

Contact Details
PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Looks like I cant edit the original post anymore.

The adult female has gone to a good home.

The adult male is no longer on hold and is available once more.

The juvenile is still on hold, pending pickup.

Adult male on hold again

Last edited:
Adult male has now gone to a good home.

Closing thread now, as juvenile still on hold pending pickup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back