Custom Built Reptile Enclosures PERTH

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lewis

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Have been around the forum for a while now just watching, as I currently don't own any reptiles I haven't thought about posting, I currently work part time in a shop dealing with reptiles most days,
The rest of the time I work at cabinet makers, We have done some research on Custom Made Reptile cages and there doesn't seem to be many people in WA or anywhere is AUS that actually make custom reptile enclosures, We have also found that alot of the enclosures in shops are poorly built.

With all this Info we have decided to branch out and see if any of the Perth reptile keepers are actually interested in having enclosures built to there specifics, we currently havent made any but we are looking at doing some mock up cages to get designs.

The things we would be looking at building are
  • Hardwood Display Tanks
  • Built in Display Cages
  • Furnitures Enclosures (to match existing furniture within the home)
  • Large Display Cages
  • Shop Display Tanks
  • Breeding Setups
  • Hatchy Racks
  • Stacker Cages
  • Breeding Boxes
  • Fiberglass Cages
And anything people ask about really.

So if you are interested drop us a line.

Lewis

I think it sounds like a good idea Lewis. We actually went to a kitchen builder and found he had a partly built cabinet which he sold to us for $70...so we took it and hubby finished it off. I only have a stimmie so we didn't need anything too big. By all means, have a go. Contact... WAHS ... Western Australian Herp Society ... some of the members might be interested. They meet every first Friday at the Gould League Centre at Herdsman Lake, at about 7.30pm. There first meeting for the year is tomorrow night. Good luck with your idea.

hi i need a cabinet built something like a large custom stein enclosures cabinet(search web) what sort of price would you be looking at? cheers fabbo

can you build be up one??

[ NO LINKS THANKS]

[ NO LINKS THANKS ]

hey man if you could build me anything like these i would be keen on 1 possibly 2 to get u started :)

what sort of prices would i be looking at??

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey,

Just wondering how you went? Did you end up having any custom cages made for anyone? I would possibly be interested myself for a stimpsons python..
:)

Hi

I know it's an old post but was wondering if you are still building custom enclosures??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back