Dino's

Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy

What's your favorite pre-historic, extinct scaley friend? Post pics as well and i don't mean real life but google should have a few. Don't know about my favorite maybe a type of raptor?

AND NO T-REX'S

eddie123

dont know about sclaey but these guys are awesome!!
Axolotls

sarah1234

Maybe not extinct but my favourite pre-historic animal (and current animal) is the Asian arowana or dragonfish. From the time of the dinosaurs but still among us. Most majestic, beautiful, powerful creature and very dear to my heart.

Pinoy

Very Well-Known Member
Maybe not extinct but my favourite pre-historic animal (and current animal) is the Asian arowana or dragonfish. From the time of the dinosaurs but still among us. Most majestic, beautiful, powerful creature and very dear to my heart.

Sorry to go off topic,

My next tat is gonna be an arowana :)
Have you kept one before? Awesome pets too!

Back on topic,

I like the velociraptor :)

hrafna

too many to choose from but deinonychus (yes, the real raptors of jurassic park), kentrosaurus, ankylosaurus and utahraptor. that covers the dinos!

dimetrodon, bluff downs giant python and varanus priscus round out the reptiles.

geckoboy

Awwww, are you sure? I have some real good ones!

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

jack

Very Well-Known Member
not sure if raptors count, scales were specified, no mention of feathers.
i think i'll have a madtsoiid today please.

euphorion

Very Well-Known Member
View attachment 264996

The REAL reason T-Rex didn't need fuctioning fore-arms is because T-Rex was so awesome it never high-fived any of the other dinosaurs. True story.

But to answer OP's original question... Spinosaurus (largest carnivore) and Argentosaurus (heaviest/longest herbivore). Who wouldn't be impressed by such immense creatures?

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
View attachment 264996

The REAL reason T-Rex didn't need fuctioning fore-arms is because T-Rex was so awesome it never high-fived any of the other dinosaurs. True story.

But to answer OP's original question... Spinosaurus (largest carnivore) and Argentosaurus (heaviest/longest herbivore). Who wouldn't be impressed by such immense creatures?

Blue whales

Status
Not open for further replies.