Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez.... nice looking scrubbie you have in it already :shock: hehehehehehe
She is not in there yet Captain .I still have to get the glass put into it and find a large log to put in there as well . Hoping this will do her for another year or so . Even though she is a bitch of a snake and can never be trusted she is still an unreal snake to own .

Yew!!! Finally finished my first DIY background, not 3D or anything but pretty happy with a first attempt! :)
95879116-a8c7-7be2.jpg

Sutto75 what did you use for lighting in your olives enclosure? Looks nice :)

Last edited:
Here is a pic of a hide i made, i hope you guys like it. :p

Attachments

• 2012-01-20 16.40.52.jpg
    2012-01-20 16.40.52.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 184
My new tank. My girlfriend still has to do a rock wall for the top and bottom and i still have to wire the lets in for the bottom, This is the first time i have ever built something before. Going to start building our new 3 bank setup on the weekend

545409_10150915074756806_1815210135_n.jpg

Hi all

This my first attempt at building a enclosure and fake rock back ground for my boys (10) bearded dragon that he has on hold until his licence comes through..
Our biggest problem was lack of room to place an enclosure so we had to look outside the square or in the wall in this case..

Dazz

C68E5E6D-orig.jpg

6A9850F7-orig.jpg

169732CA-orig.jpg

that happened because heatmats are not meant to have that over them....common sense that when plastic is heated it melts......you should have it buried in dirt or under a glass enclosure....in this case it's not the heatmats fault its the person who put fake turf on it with out a barrier like glass.

+1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sometimes I hate you people so much!

"Ooh, I had 5 minutes to spare, so I just knocked up this amazing Taj Mahal of snake enclosures"

Bah!!!

I get so very jealous....

:) don't feel bad, I often say "just heading to the shed for half an hour" and I wind up being out there all day, time is irrelevant and most people if they actually took note of every minute they spend it would be a lot longer than they thought.

Jump in and try :) it fun, really it is !

photo(9).JPGthis will be my new scrubbir tank when the to new girls arrive

This is my first attempt ay DIY it is for my diamond python to come inside on the really stinking hot days

Attachments

• 20120803_154826.jpg
    20120803_154826.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 20120803_154703.jpg
    20120803_154703.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 158
  • 20120803_154604.jpg
    20120803_154604.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 154
They look awsome mate! did you make the vines or lucky enough to find them?
Ive been hunting my local bush to find some vines like that for awhile haha

:) don't feel bad, I often say "just heading to the shed for half an hour" and I wind up being out there all day, time is irrelevant and most people if they actually took note of every minute they spend it would be a lot longer than they thought.

Jump in and try :) it fun, really it is !

Hehehe, it's not the time involved, it's the part where I try to make something, have this awesome picture in my head, but by the time I'm finished, the abomination I've created practically wills itself to life, just to beg to be destroyed!

Think "Simpsons", where Homer tries to build a barbecue.
screencap.gumproast02.jpg

Here is a sneak peek at my current project.
P8110022.jpg

Go a few things left to do, but its pretty much on the home stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back