Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was hard to pull it down disintegratus, but I didn't cry coz I'm a man lol.

I wish I had more pictures of it as it was pretty cool. Everything would rush over for a feed when offered. Even at night and even the frogs..

The orchids would flower, the frogs spawned in the pond. It was the nicest thing to have just next to ones bedroom. It was even worth the 14 cents an hour to run the light!

Why'd you pull it down ?

I pulled it all down for a few reasons. It literally became a jungle and some of the plants began to break the false rock wall. The land mullets dug into the wall as well when they changed homes within the enclosure.

Bottom line was maintenance. There where so many aspects that were out of my control. The land mullets and/or pink tongues may have bred in there and with so many places to hide and other predators, I'd never know. After a few years, it just had to go..

Just found another shot of my old rainforest set-up.
The good ol days..

GofE#6.jpg

How did you make those tree snake enclosures? What materials for door frames walls etc?
Estimate on cost would be great too :p

This is a bar/hatchy rack I made for a frend, I put a silky oak slab on top and miniorb on the front it has 1 x 9m heatcord
and fits about 3 clic clacks in each section, sorry I dont have a pic of the end product I have to get it.
DSCF1749.jpg

DSCF1746.jpg

These are some cages I made for a frends tree snakes, to go with his plastic ones.

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0473.jpg

An inclosur I made out of a tv unit for my sisterinlaw.
DSCF1956.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back